> NEWS > HR (±¸ÀÎ)

HR (±¸ÀÎ)

Á¦¸ñ Your Story in 60 Seconds or Less! & Salary Negotiations and Job Offers
±Û¾´ÀÌ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2020-09-16 16:57:40
¼öÁ¤ÀÏ
2020-09-16 16:57:40
Salary Negotiations and Job Offers
Thursday, November 5 from 3-4 p.m. PT / 6-7 p.m. ET
Accepting a job offer and negotiating a salary requires a considerable amount of forethought, research, and evaluation. You may need to ask and answer key questions for yourself like, ¡°Do my values align with the culture of the organization?¡± ¡°What is the potential for professional growth?¡± ¡°Does the salary meet my desired compensation?¡± If not, how do I ask for more? 

Join Octavio Avila, Director of USC Dornsife Career Pathways, Agavni Gasparyan, Director of Category Management at Diageo, and industry professionals, as they address these and other questions, tips, and resources for making the most of job offers and salary negotiations.
Register Here
Your Story in 60 Seconds or Less!
Thursday, October 22 from 12-1 p.m. PT / 3-4 p.m. ET
Talking about ourselves may make some of us feel uncomfortable. However, we are wired to connect and talking to people can be the start of a professional opportunity or meaningful relationship. Rather than shy away from conversation, you can learn strategies to network, connect and share your story!  

Join Priya Rana Kapoor, Author, Life Coach, and founder of Give YourSelf Permission and Octavio Avila, Director of USC Dornsife Career Pathways and Certified Introvert as they:
  • Share strategies for talking about yourself and engaging others in conversation
  • Demonstrate how to develop speaking points for use at alumni, mentoring, or networking event
  • Engage participants in a communication activity
Register Here

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ
        ºñ¹Ð¹øÈ£  
³»¿ë

* »ó¾÷¼º ±ÛÀ̳ª ¿å¼³µîÀº ÀÓÀÇ·Î »èÁ¦ µÉ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

ÀÌÀü±Û Writing Impressive Resumes and CVs, Business Communications
´ÙÀ½±Û USC Alumni Virtual Workshop