> NEWS > Event

Event

Á¦¸ñ [µ¿¹®È¸ ÀÇ°ßÁ¦¾È] ±èÀ²ÇÏ µ¿¹®´Ô
±Û¾´ÀÌ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2010-05-06 00:00:00
¼öÁ¤ÀÏ
2015-08-11 15:04:58
¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä, ¿î¿µÁö±â ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ ±èÀ²ÇÏ µ¿¹®´ÔÀ¸·ÎºÎÅÍ USC Ãѵ¿¹®È¸¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÀÇ°ßÀ» Á¦¾ÈÇØ Á̴ּµ¥¿ä. Ãѵ¿¹®È¸¿¡¼­´Â Âü°íÇØ ÁÖ½Ã±æ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.

Dear USC Korean Alumni Association,

Hello I¡¯m a Class of 2014 student, a freshman starting this Fall 2010. I still cannot believe I now part of the Trojan family! USC was always my dream school because of its strong Alumni Association around the world unlike any other schools in the U.S. Additionally it is generally known in Korea that USC and NYU has the strongest Korean Alumni Association.

Nevertheless I could not hide my disappointment when I signed in to the official USC Alumni Association website. One of the big traditions of the USC Alumni Association is the ¡°SCend Off¡±. Below is the information of USC Alumni ¡°SCend Off¡± from the official USC Alumni Website.

< ¡°Each summer, USC Alumni Clubs around the world host ¡°SCend Off¡± receptions to welcome incoming USC freshmen to the Trojan Family. ¡°SCend Offs¡± help connect new students, their families and friends to local alumni and alumni groups. On occasion, USC faculty or administration guests attend ¡°SCend Offs¡± to greet and welcome the new students and their families. You are welcome to attend a ¡°SCend Off¡± in your area or, if you are traveling, wherever you happen to be.¡±>

I realized there was no ¡°SCend Offs¡± in South Korea. USC has been selecting the most international students compared to other schools in U.S. South Koreans are ranked 2nd in the Top 7 International Students in USC. These facts show it is very important that USC South Korea Alumni Association initiates ¡°Scend Offs¡± soon.

Thus I wrote this letter in hope that USC Korean Alumni Association will be able to host the ¡°SCend Offs¡± this year for the Class of 2014 to have the honor to meet with our alumni's.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Class of 2014

P.S. - you can contact with the current USC students or incoming students easily through
http://club.cyworld.com/clubV1/Home.cy/51220738

ÀÌÀü±Û 5¿ù ±¹³» ´çÀÏ ¿©Çà ¾È³» (5/29 Åä)
´ÙÀ½±Û USC:NYU Ä£¼±°ñÇÁ´ëȸ ¾È³» (6¿ù Çà»ç)