Newspaper

Á¦¸ñ USconnection Feb
±Û¾´ÀÌ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2020-02-13 09:30:31
¼öÁ¤ÀÏ
2020-02-13 09:30:31
USC Connection
February 2020

Trojans Protecting Our Democracy

This election year, USC is making a major push to promote cybersecurity—and protect our democratic process. The USC Election Cybersecurity Initiative is a non-partisan, independent project that provides cybersecurity training and other resources to state and local campaign staffers, elected officials and poll workers, as well as concerned citizens like you. Read more...
USC News

President Folt Outlines Her Plan for a More Sustainable USC

USC President Carol L. Folt shares her plan to transform the university into a haven for sustainable strategies.  
USC News

Neighborhood Academic Initiative Students Prepare for College

Parents and graduating students gather to reminisce about their seven-year path through USC¡¯s premier college prep program.  
Alumni News

87th Annual USC Alumni Awards Honor Eight Outstanding Trojans

USC Trustee and technology entrepreneur David C. Bohnett ¡¯78 will receive the Asa V. Call Alumni Achievement Award, the university¡¯s highest alumni honor, on April 25.
Alumni News

An American Hero Celebrates His Centennial

One of the legendary Tuskegee Airmen, Ted Lumpkin ¡¯47, MSW ¡¯53 just turned 100 and is still going strong.
Alumni Events

USC Alumni Day of SCervice

Join thousands of Trojans worldwide to make an impact on March 14. Volunteer for a community project in your area!

Alumni Events

"2020: The Year of Perfect Vision" Virtual Series

Join us this morning for the second part of this three-part series: "Investing in You: Practical Tips to Career Satisfaction."

Visit our Events Calendar today
for a complete list of upcoming alumni events!

Social Media Post of the Month

Trojans mark the Year of the Rat, the first of all animals in the Chinese zodiac¡¦

candibam Took mom and Nanay to an alumna event celebrating the Chinese New Year. Happy to have them involved in all aspects of my life. I really cherish these moments w them :) Side Note: can¡¯t believe it¡¯s been 10 years since my affiliation w the APAA - time flies
#USCAlumni #USCAPAA #FightOnForever

ÀÌÀü±Û USC Alumni Day of SCervice
´ÙÀ½±Û USC Korea Newsletter Apr